donderdag 26 juni 2014

Moore: Geystroke

Peter Moore | Me and Greystoke: Two months on

Moore writes about his Vespa: Greystroke
Two months ago today I picked up my new Vespa, a 125 S Sport that has been christened Greystoke.

You may remember things didn’t start off too well. The oil light came on and wouldn’t go off, a problem that was traced to a dodgy wire shorting on the frame. I think I predicted at the time that the side view mirrors would start swinging like a gate, and indeed, that has come to pass.

(…)

The main reason I love it is because it puts a smile on my face every time I ride it.

Update: Greystoke is no longer with us. Less than a week after writing this post, a guy did a u-turn in front of me and I ploughed into the side of his van. Greystoke was written off, I ended up in hospital getting my head scanned. And I can’t replace him until everything is sorted out in court.`

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten